about
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Moody, crazy and grumpy at times (who isn't? ^_^). I prefer to live in my own imaginary world. This is part of my real world ^_^.
    Welcome!
Talk To Me

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  • Click Here!
  • Last entries
    Credits
    Layout design by: Pannasmontata
    Layout edited by: PhoenixMedia
    Special Thanks
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • My Precious

    Next Novel:

    Pengembaraan Fantasi: Musuh Dalam Selimut

    Status : Submitted

    Villa Krista (Novel Remaja Dewasa)

    Status : 2%

    Friday, March 23, 2007,11:26 PM
    KL-Ambank International Marathon
    FInally, I managed to come out with my first blog after having 2 books being published :)
    The first ever thing I want to share is the big event happened just recently.

    18 March 2007 - I set a record for myself. For the first time in my almost 29 years, I ran for a 10km-race. The first 500 finishers will get a medal, and a cert of course. I finished 433th. What an achievement, coz I just targeted to finish the run without any intention of getting the medal.

    The best part is, I'm not alone. Et, KA and Pian were joining it as well evethough I didn't see Pian that day, but his sis was there, which is enough to confirm his present. Et finished a spot in front of me. Unfortunately KA didn't get the medal. Anyway, it was a great experience for all of us.

    p/s: I didn't have a pic to share :(
    As I Would Have It
    Permalink |