about
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Moody, crazy and grumpy at times (who isn't? ^_^). I prefer to live in my own imaginary world. This is part of my real world ^_^.
    Welcome!
Talk To Me

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  • Click Here!
  • Credits
    Layout design by: Pannasmontata
    Layout edited by: PhoenixMedia
    Special Thanks
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • My Precious

    Next Novel:

    Pengembaraan Fantasi: Musuh Dalam Selimut

    Status : Submitted

    Villa Krista (Novel Remaja Dewasa)

    Status : 2%

    Saturday, May 5, 2007,3:42 AM
    Teen vs Young Adult
    I've already come out with 3 teen novels in the Pengembaraan Fantasi series. Writing story for teens is not that tough. You have an interesting plot, convert them into wordings, and walla! You have your book already.

    Having 3 is not enough for me. I have 2 more stories in the waiting list for the series, but they have to be put on hold. I move a step further: writing a story for the young adult.

    Basically, there ain't much different for both of them. Both require an interesting plot. However, for young adult, details are a little bit crucial. The plot must be developed carefully through out the story. To keep readers glued till the end of the story is another challenge. Revealing most of the information at the early stage will spoil the whole story.

    So how to do it? I'm not really sure if I can do it. I'm still in the process of writing it. Furthermore, the genre that I choose is still the same: mystery/thriller/fantasy. Only this time I try to write something based on reality. No magic, but there'll be some lunatics out there. Not much romance, but more on revenge. And it shouldn't be that funny.

    Up till now, I only managed to write 100 pages. Fuh! 200 more to go before I can submit my first manuscript for the young adult. I really want to complete this as soon as possible, while the students are on their break, and while my volleyball training haven't started yet.

    Yes..yes! I can do it!
    As I Would Have It
    Permalink |