about
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Moody, crazy and grumpy at times (who isn't? ^_^). I prefer to live in my own imaginary world. This is part of my real world ^_^.
    Welcome!
Talk To Me

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  • Click Here!
  • Credits
    Layout design by: Pannasmontata
    Layout edited by: PhoenixMedia
    Special Thanks
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • My Precious

    Next Novel:

    Pengembaraan Fantasi: Musuh Dalam Selimut

    Status : Submitted

    Villa Krista (Novel Remaja Dewasa)

    Status : 2%

    Saturday, November 3, 2007,9:53 AM
    Discs Sculpturing?
    Last Friday, I was helping my supervisor to do something on sculpturing. Honestly, I have no idea what he was doing actually. All I knew, he bought hundreds of discs, together with the hand tools.

    So ape yang kite orang kena buat was, drill holes dekat each discs, then by using rubber tubes that had been cut for about 3 mm thick, assembled those discs membentuk apa-apa nye lah. Final product? Tak tau. Sebab by pukul 5 tu sume dah blah and kerja tak siap but one thing for sure, it was totally fun. Seriously tak pernah tengaok any computer scientist back in malysia came out with that kind of idea. Whacky but very informative.

    Tengah-tengah wat kerja, ade lah mamat ni hidang ice cream. Sabar je lah. Sedap giler tengok depa makan. Ignas suh benti kejap and grabbed some ice cream. I just nodded and smiled. Huhu nantilah bile dah lama sket, I'll tell them tak sume mende kite bley makan :) mlam tu Matt ajak main poker hahahahahahahaha lawak giler..

    Anyway, here's few pics yang sempat diambil.


    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    This is how my Graphics Lab look like. Sue Ann kate cute.. hmmmm


    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Leithbank... bley bersantai kat situ especially on sunny day


    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Kebetulan ari tu, gi jenjalan ngan K Liza. Ada small graduation. Perarakan diiringi oleh Bagpiper. Cool! Gown graduation pun cantik. Kena simpan duit untuk beli nih hehe

    p/s: Lupe nak bagi tau. Article saye dengan Utusan dah kuar hari Sabtu right before I fly. Ouch! Terlepas lagi.. aiyaaaaaa
    As I Would Have It
    Permalink |