about
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Moody, crazy and grumpy at times (who isn't? ^_^). I prefer to live in my own imaginary world. This is part of my real world ^_^.
    Welcome!
Talk To Me

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  • Click Here!
  • Credits
    Layout design by: Pannasmontata
    Layout edited by: PhoenixMedia
    Special Thanks
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • My Precious

    Next Novel:

    Pengembaraan Fantasi: Musuh Dalam Selimut

    Status : Submitted

    Villa Krista (Novel Remaja Dewasa)

    Status : 2%

    Thursday, February 28, 2008,3:13 PM
    Bid and Lost
    Dulu-dulu pernah terfikir untuk jual items kat eBay tapi takat register je lah. Tak buat pun. Tapi semalam, I moved a step ahead. Instead of selling, I tried to bid. Bid bukan sebarang bid.. tapi bid for Audi A4. Gile? Maybe, but I really loved it.

    Ni lah rupe keretanya. Dalam gambar nampak cantik, tapi tengok live lagi menawan. My eyes were fixated. My mind can't stop thinking about it.

    Photobucket Photobucket

    Tapi dah tertulis takde rezeki nak bawak Audi. I lost dekat auction smalam. The saddest part was, hanya ade 2 bidders, but hey, he set a higher price and I could never go beyond that. Takpelah. Sekurang-kurangnya dah rasa naik Audi masa test drive ari tu. On a bright side, bley kumpul duit lagi and bid for another similar or better car. No retreat no surrender!

    p/s: Yi Tian cakap nape tak tengok betul-betul bidder yang menang for that Audi, then gi scratch his car.. haha EVIL! But why didn't I ever think of that? :skull:
    As I Would Have It
    Permalink |