about
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Moody, crazy and grumpy at times (who isn't? ^_^). I prefer to live in my own imaginary world. This is part of my real world ^_^.
    Welcome!
Talk To Me

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  • Click Here!
  • Credits
    Layout design by: Pannasmontata
    Layout edited by: PhoenixMedia
    Special Thanks
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • My Precious

    Next Novel:

    Pengembaraan Fantasi: Musuh Dalam Selimut

    Status : Submitted

    Villa Krista (Novel Remaja Dewasa)

    Status : 2%

    Thursday, March 27, 2008,3:54 PM
    Mari Membuat Game
    Meeting ngan Geoff smalam turned out to be well. Fuhh! Slalu after meeting mesti tensen sebab rase macam loser giler tapi not the case for yesterday. For the first time I got the concept correctly, and we proceeded with the idea on what to do. Rasenye smalam jugak I was so confident with what to do and Geoff was so ok with it.

    As usual, diye suh wat literature lagi and have a look on game/ physics engine. Buat game, katenye. Huhu that's the best and the hardest part. Lepas ni memang kena communicate banyak thru emel. Teringat masa mule-mule nak apply kat sini. Dalam sehari bape kali anta emel kat diye diskas itu ini. Memikirkan ape yang Geoff dah banyak tolong dulu make me feels nak wat betul-betul. Don't want to let him down. Bayangkan apply dalam masa 2 minggu jek dah dapat tempat. Thanks heaps!

    Smalam was quite a happy day for me. Pergi training voli lagi ngan Scorpions. Ahad ni stat first competition among ourselves. Will dah siap-siap bagikan kami ikut team. Saye di masukkan dalam team Scorpions Spikers. I don't know what's that mean but he did say I am a "good jumper" haha. To be noticed in such a way especially bile dikelilingi oleh minah-minah salleh yang tinggi melampau, it is something. By the way Munir, good jumper bukan bermaksud high jumper eh. It's more towards jumping technique, especially the 'spring' part :P My biggest drawback till now is timing. Very bad timing. Will ade bagi tau kat setter smalam untuk saye bola kena set macam mane to give time for me to jump, tapi tak dapat tangkap macam mane bola yang patut untuk saye.

    Xpe..xpe.. practice makes perfect. Jom turun training voli Ahad pagi ni! :D Ops lupe.. kena wat game gaks hahahaha ;)
    As I Would Have It
    Permalink |