about
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Moody, crazy and grumpy at times (who isn't? ^_^). I prefer to live in my own imaginary world. This is part of my real world ^_^.
    Welcome!
Talk To Me

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  • Click Here!
  • Credits
    Layout design by: Pannasmontata
    Layout edited by: PhoenixMedia
    Special Thanks
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • My Precious

    Next Novel:

    Pengembaraan Fantasi: Musuh Dalam Selimut

    Status : Submitted

    Villa Krista (Novel Remaja Dewasa)

    Status : 2%

    Friday, July 10, 2009,3:54 AM
    I Said....
    I told my supervisor "I hate myself".

    He said "You were comparing yourself to me? Do you know how long have I been doing this?"

    My answer was "4 or 5 decades".

    He said "I started computer graphics in 1966. I am 43 years ahead of you".

    My reaction was "Owh!"

    He said "That's why I am here. Supervising you and you learnt something from me".

    I smiled half-heartedly. Still can't stop thinking that I am so ignorance -sigh-
    As I Would Have It
    Permalink |